Downloadable Autism Resources
Police and first responders learning how to safely interact with people with autism avoids costly, and sometimes deadly, mistakes in the field. Download the following autism training resources to educate your law enforcement or paramedic team on this critical safety topic.
- FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin: Contact with People with Autism
- IEP – Individualized Education Plan
- Building Life Skills for Persons with Autism
- Juvenile Justice Professionals Briefing
- Law Enforcement, First Response and Criminal Justice Professionals
- Autism Advocacy Organizations
- Media & Advertising
- Disaster Preparedness
- Autism & the Criminal Justice System
- Autism & Using a Public Restroom
- Plan Your Response for an Autism Emergency!
English | Spanish | French
- Autism Emergency Contact Form
- Are You Prepared for an Autism Emergency? Early version translations:
Arabic | Mandarin Chinese | Creole | Japanese | Spanish
We also offer updated autism training videos to educate teams on how to communicate with autistic people when interacting in a difficult environment.
The best way to educate your team is with professional autism training from Dennis Debbaudt. Contact us to schedule your team’s training for an in-depth exploration of safely interacting with people with autism.